MAHALO RAINBOW SOPRANO UKULELES
These ukulele are a great alternative to guitar for smaller children. They are also recommended for primary school children to learn on prior to guitar. They learn dexterity, elements of music and are easy to play!
Mahalo Rainbow Series ukuleles feature geared machine heads. Aquila strings are fitted to produce a fuller, louder and more balanced sound. Complete with carry bag, the Mahalo Rainbow Series represents outstanding value for money.
- BODY Sengon
- NECK Jabon
- FINGERBOARD Mahogany
- BRIDGE Mahogany
- FRETS 12, Brass
- MACHINE HEADS Dolphin, Gold Plated
- STRINGS Aquila Super Nylgut
- SADDLE Graph Tech NuBone XB
- NUT ABS, White
- SCALE LENGTH Soprano - 346mm
- FINISH High Gloss Except:
- Transparent Brown - Matt
- Woody's World Sticker Sheet - Decorate your own ukulele and chord placement.
- Woody's mini E-course to help kids tune up and play their first song!