UKULELE BUNDLE 3: GOLD PRO
This Gold Pack is for the committed player who wants to learn. It is thoughtfully designed by Woody to suit children, families and parents, inspiring them to progress on their musical journey to a proficient level. It includes everything to inspire the musical journey with picks, capo, tuner and Woody's learning support resources.
These ukuleles are a great alternative to guitar for smaller children. They are also recommended for primary school children to learn on prior to guitar. Kids learn dexterity, elements of music and Mahalo's are easy to play!
- Mahalo Ukulele
- Sticker Sheet
- Beginner Online Course (26 video Lessons)
- Facebook Support Group (with weekly play-along concert)
- Clip on Tuner
- Mahalo Felt Pick
- Mahalo Smiley Pick
- Mahalo Capo
All the details are sent to your inbox in a digital down load PDF Information Sheet
How it works:
1. Order your Ukulele Pack from Woody’s Online Store
2. Join the Facebook Group
3. Watch the introductory videos (Welcome and Tuning)
4. Use your stickers to set up your ukulele and decorate it to make it special (and upload a photo to the Facebook Group if you wish)
5. Follow the videos and practice playing along
6. Tune in once a week for a live Q&A/Watch Party, and play along concert, or ask a question anytime!
7. Keep practicing and having fun with your family
This learning package has been a beautiful introduction into the musical world of Ukulele for my children. Woody inspires a social approach to playing music which is so important for young children and the play along videos include some clever visual techniques, making it easy to follow and learn the chords. All the Mahalo products are really easy to use and great quality. We have had heaps of fun decorating the ukulele's with the sticker packs and learning some beautiful songs. Thanks Woody and friends! I would highly recommend these products to anyone who is interested to learn this great little instrument!
Honestly so much fun to learn the uke and Woody teaches it so well, it’s accessible and enjoyable for all ages! I definitely recommend it to everyone.